2 January 2012

Tinsel Shirt!

Spent new years eve day with my best mate Batman in Wales. We watched the inbetweeners, had beans on toast (WINNER) and then browsed the shops before I hopped onto a gruelingly long train to St Albans, for what was a BANGING FANCY DRESS party with the delightful Kfedland and LittleBUM (I expected NO LESS!)I had been thinking through the travel/changing situation for some time, and was still a little weary of hopping on the 3.30 Neath to Paddington , then tubing it, then training it, to arrive in St A's at 8pm!! Some may say traveling that 'hourage' in full gear would've been a little keen, and perhaps asking to be shanked on the tube, so I opted out. This meant I was to change on the 7.21 to St A's. EPIC. My choice of fancy dress was a 60's Dj. This was purely because I was looking in a charity shop and saw what can only be described as a LITTLE PUPPY of a shirt...
In essence it was a shirt made of woven tinsel! It made for an itchy night ending in chafed armpits. Had I been busting my usual moves I most definitely would've had a bead on. GRIM. So half changed I arrived in St A's. I then headed to the ladies where I was greeted by Chantella. WOW. I love how it is suddenly OK to speak random shit to a random someone in a loo JUST because it's NEW YEAR. I know that given a normal day, Chantella would not have given me the time of day. But ohhh no, we are tight! She borrowed my phone to text her ex who she used to live with and is planning on boomTANGING tonight. She then asked where she could get the (UNIQUE) tinsel shirt, AND she EVEN got involved on the GLITTER. We then hugged it out and went our separate ways.
This is why you've got to BLOODY LAP UP the sacred times of the year when people suddenly remember (for a VERY short amount of time) it's inhumane to ignore everyone simply because you don't know their name. Then came the bossing night. BOOM.

2 comments:

  1. You dream. Why didn't Chantella not come to our crib?!
    PS get your chafed armpits off my sofa thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Favourite was the LITTLE PUPPY of a shirt, and Chantella obviously! Keep it up Dick with an H. Lisie xx

    ReplyDelete