9 January 2012

 NEVER TAKE YOURSELF TOO SERIOUSLY!


I am 20 years old and when I meet people they always think I am a LOT older than I am...
This is not because I am a very
mature person (I think the picture
 demonstrate that!) but because I have a very expression-ary? face! 
If I tried to have a conversation with out moving my face it would be a struggle. 
BUT even though when I am 30, and people will look at the wrinkles 
 have accumulated over the years(from the ridiculous expressions that just wazz up on my face from time to time, and the silly ones I pull just for fun)they will judge me to be at LEAST 10 years older. 


I don't think this is a bad thing. You don't need to take life seriously all the time, sometimes it is necessary, but it is much easier getting yourself and others through the harder times when you have a silly face tucked away in your pocket!

2 comments: