12 March 2012

Little Life Long Habits...SHOULD STAY FOREVER!

BOOM
Every time before I drink water from a bottle, I have to shake the bottle. Every time I put lip balm on I use the excess to smooth out my wack eyebrows! For luck I cross my right hand fingers, and touch wood three times, then my head three times- these have to be repeated in sets of three (depending on importance!) I have to put my phone in my right hand pocket. I have to wear my three special rings or I feel nackie-nackie. I have to put kisses in CAPITALS. (XXXX)


These must seem as strange, unnecessary habits to most people, and I don't know where most of them stemmed from (apart from to keep these badBOY eyebrows from going AWOL!!) but they are now all just a part of my day to day FLOW.
When someone notices these habits, that's when you know they're caring, interested and watching you. 
I am being reunited with one of my best friends who I met when we were 14, and have not seen sine July 2010. TOO LONG. When we were 15 we shared a room, and we made up a good night ritual. After we said it, neither of us could talk. (Pretty sure she made it up so I'd shut the fuck up FINALLY) So I am off to see her, and it's been 5 years since we started the ritual. BUT I KNOW we will both remember it word for word, and tonight before we snuggle to sleep...we'll most definitely be BOSSING IT OUT!


*Night Night Daph, Love You.* %Night Night Hicks Love You% 
*Sleep Well* %Sleep Well% 
*Mwuh Mwuh* %Mwuh Mwuh%
*%MWUH%*


OLD HABITS NEVER FADE. 
If someone can't accept you with them, then you should not accept them. With or without them.
*OVER AND OUT*

No comments:

Post a Comment